Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Estranged Husband of "Real Housewives


 Estranged Husband of "Real Housewives: New info has been revealed about the life of Russell Armstrong, the estranged ex-husband of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Taylor Armstrong, the day later he committed suicide by hanging. Agreeing to attorny Ronald Richards, Russell had been staying at a booster home due to major financial troubles. His credit cards were not working," Richards told TMZ. "He was also extremely bummed out about the divorce with Taylor. As far as a will, even if he does have a will, they do not have any assets, so I am not certain what there would be left to leave. I'm extremely saddened... I had no idea he was depressed." Armstrong's fellow Real Housewives have also expressed their shock and remorse: Dana Wilkey: "My condolences go out to the Armstrong family, I'm shocked and devastated. I'm here for Taylor Armstrong and Kennedy Armstrong in any capacity that they need me and will do anything in my ability to support them as they move through this hard time." Camille Grammer: "My sympathy and condolences go out to Taylor and Kennedy. My thoughts and prayers are with them." Peggy Tanous: "I am very saddened by the news of Russell Armstrong. My thoughts and prayers are with Taylor & Kennedy and the family." Adrienne Maloof: "My heart goes out to [Taylor Armstrong] and Kennedy during this devastating time. You'll be in my thoughts and in prayers." Gretchen Rossi: "No words can express how much my heart is breaking for my fellow housewife sister "Taylor Armstrong" & her daughter. Delight keeps her and her family in your prayers and thoughts nowadays. RIP Russell Armstrong."

No comments:

Post a Comment