Thursday, December 11, 2008

SHE'S ACTUALLY PERSIAN

SOME PEOPLE ARE BORN LUCKY, SOME JUST HAD TO REALLY WORK HARD TO BECOME LUCKY. FORGET THE REAL HOUSEWIVES IN YOUR CITY. LEILA, SHE'S AMONG SOME OF THE HARDEST WORKING WOMEN IN THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY. FROM PROMOTION, MODELING, AND EVENT PLANNING LEILA KNOWN AS PERSIA HAS DONE IT ALL.


I.T.F.- IT'S REALLY DIFFICULT TO WRITE ABOUT YOU WITHOUT USING WORDS LIKE "gorgeous", "fine","wow" "pretty" or even "dannnmmmm" lol. SO TELL ME A NEGATIVE SIDE OF YOU.

PERSIA- At times, I`m a little stubborn, hard to deal with or understand but I can honestly say "To know me is to Luv me"!  I am also very thankful for all the blessings in life God has given me!  Even the "bad" times and "tests" that have come my way have made me a much stronger person and ready for the next situation or experience.  

I.T.F.- "I love you"...WHY DO YOU HAVE TO WORK SO HARD, I MEAN WOULDN'T YOU WANT TO BE MY HOUSEWIFE, CAN YOU FEEL MY PAIN, WHERE'S YOUR HEART? LOL

PERSIA-I've been told I wear my heart on my sleeve.  I'm very hard on myself and am constantly working to improve on both the inside and outside. I love my family and my friends...I just think I'm not jaded...
I consider myself to be a universal, well rounded and determined woman.  I am very creative and imaginative - as I am always thinking of new ways to disperse my creativity while also incorporating it into my networking skills and modeling.
Photobucket

I.T.F.-DO YOU GET HATED ON OR DISCRIMINATE AGAINST AS FAR AS YOU BEING IN THE LIMELIGHT OF THE URBAN MARKET?

PERSIA-I love the fact that the world is so diverse.  Diversity and unity is such a beautiful thing.  I respect all races, religions, and beliefs...I don't consider myself religious, but more so very spiritual. You gotta have that balance in your life. I love how we all are different and unique and have something so special to offer. she's actually persian 

I.T.F.-I LOOK UP YOUR RESUME, PRETTY IMPRESSIVE. WHAT ARE YOUR REACH, YOUR GOALS?

PERSIA-I truly respect those who are striving to reach the top in the modeling, entertainment and music industry, as it reminds us all that we can do anything we want to if we put our mind and heart into it, no matter where we came from, rich or poor.  We should never be judgmental upon one another either....and know that people aren't perfect and people are different...

I.T.F.-YOU HAVE TRAVEL THE WORLD, ANY FAVORITE CITIES?

PERSIA-I am currently residing in Denver, Colorado.  It is a beautiful place but I definitely plan to progress and move elsewhere in the near future..somewhere where there is more opportunity for me in the modeling industry.  I do Interior Design as well as have my own promotional, production and modeling company, Bijan Entertainment.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I.T.F.-WELL TELL THE READERS A SHORT SUMMARY OF SOME OF THE THINGS YOU HAVE DONE.

PERSIA-I have done fashion shows, coordinated several venues and fashions shows, promotional work, print work, liquor promos, directing, as well as film. I am open to new things and am willing to travel depending on the work needed.
www.leilamann.com

No comments:

Post a Comment