Tuesday, December 16, 2008

THE TAKE

It all happened so fast. At the blink of an eye. Here I was, left with nothing. I couldn't believe that she had taken everything. At first glance, everything about her promoted innocence. She had a short hair cut, a la Halle Berry 1998, with big, light brown eyes, caramel colored and baby powder soft skin, with dimples deeper than the Marianas Trench.

Listen to her speak, and you could swear she's singing you a bed time lullabye in the sweetest falsetto. Sex with her was more than a physical expression of love, it was a voyage. She could take you on a magic carpet ride through the Moroccan palaces, take you to the top of the French Alps, and lose you at the furthest point of the Milky Way Galaxy but with her every moan, you remember that you are being caressed by the gentleness of her love box.

Today, I woke up dazed, confused, naked, and alone. I could still smell her scent. I see her lipstick sitting on the dresser. I couldn't believe she had done this. She could have taken a little, hell, she could have left me a little, but she had to have it all. She just took it all. I didn't even realize it when it happened, but this girl had stolen my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment