Thursday, March 10, 2011

Peter King


Peter King: Recently News about is Peter King, According to The Hill, Peter King will be holding hearings this morning to fulfill Peter King "congressional job and probe one of the most serious threats to state safety. Actually that is interesting because back in 2002 when 9/11 families were fighting for the creation of the 9/11 Commission, Peter King Republican Congressman of NY had no interest in supporting it. Indeed, as one of the 9/11 widows who lobbied Congress searching support for a 9/11 Commission to probe one of the most serious attacks to our country, I distinctly call back walking into King's office and noticing his Sinn Fein mementos strewn about his office, along with a lot photos of King with Gerry Adams a terrorist. In fact, at one point I callback even being invited to a gathering to meet Adams. As I tried to figure out just what kind of person's support I was trying to get I was a woman whose husband was only murdered by terrorists. And to me, a violent was a terrorist. Peter King

No comments:

Post a Comment