Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Jill Scott


Jill Scott: Singer Jill Scott has a lot to celebrate these days. She is preparing to release "Sunlight," his 1st new album in 4 years, she has contributed more than 50 pounds to be slimmer, it has been for over twenty years. Scott gave birth to her son Jett Roberts Hamilton in April 2009 I know how much music has forever meant to me how important it's for us all and I know there is someone out there, perhaps just a who feel inspired to be courageous.The baby's father is Lil' John Roberts, Scott's boyfriend at the time and drummer in her stage band. The couple broke up a month later the child's birth. Previously Scott was married to Lyzel Williams, a DJ and graphic artist from 2001 to 2007. The singer, who is also on the cover of the issue, adds, "I am also unafraid.”I am past caring about some things that never mattered in the 1st place and [I am] in love with my baby boy," Scott says in the June issue of Ebony, according to CNN. As for getting fit, Scott says she got a little help from a personal trainer who knows her work out style anything that makes me feel like I am not working out. We go outside and throw footballs, go for walks," she said. In the photos above, a slimmer Scott can be seen on the left arriving to the 2nd annual Mary J. Blige Honors Concert to benefit FFAWN's Scholarship Fund, in New York City, Sunday, May 1, 2011. On the right, Scott stands on the red carpet later arriving for the BET Honors in this Saturday, Jan. 12, 2008. The actress also told the magazine, she is "in a good place. Scott is both an accomplished singer and actress. She has won 3 Grammy prizes and has had roles in the "Why Did I Get Married?" Movies and plays the lead role in "The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency" on Showtime. Jill Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment