Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sean Kingston


Sean Kingston: Sean Kingston's trauma unit of a hospital in Miami later a bad water skiing accident this evening, around eighteen. Local10.com reports that the pop star with a female passenger was riding a personal watercraft when it crashed into the bridge. Miami Fire Dept. answered to the scene and both Kingston and passenger women were taken to nearby Jackson Memorial Hospital. I am a friend of Sean is a team of some very tight, so I don't know how worried and upset now: (Of course I wish him a quick recovery and I am certain his friends, family and fans are praying for him I'm getting tweets by folks who say they can listen to Sean Kingston's dead. This isn't true since 0:44 on Monday. if anything changes for the worse, I will post an update. But until then, fix someone who's trying to tell the otherwise. Sean Kingston

No comments:

Post a Comment