Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Voice


The Voice:  Lately News about is The Voice in this page. The Voice" may be our new loved fact appearance especially because it's the only one that's not a guilty delight. The new serial showcases actual talent, making sure not to feature folks just for a laugh or to embarrass them. While a few contestants are finer than others, they are all good, and we did not desire to cringe during any of the executions. Among our dearies was sixteen year old Xenia Martinez, a shy high school student adventuring out into the spotlight 1st. "I've always been the quiet girl," she tells. For a long time, not even my finest friend knew that I enjoyed singing. I keep things to myself a lot, so I think if my school saw me it'd be like, 'Whoa, I did not know she was a singer or she wished euphony. She took stage to sing The Script's song "Break Even. Her performance impressed Cee-Lo Green and Blake Shelton, so they turned their chairs roughly, indicating that they would wish to coach her into a euphony career. And then the game was on. To me, there's something very special about your voice. There's a break there that you use all once in a while. I think it is real cool," Blake said. Cee-Lo added, "It is raspy, it's got a twang to it. A nation twang that I need to be able to craft," Blake interrupted. I consider myself nation, too, Cee-Lo tells. "I am from Atlanta Georgia. You decidedly have an old soul. You are younger than you sound, and that irony is very interesting. The Voice

No comments:

Post a Comment