Friday, August 19, 2011

Anthony Bourdain Life


Anthony Bourdain Life: Paula Deen is to beat Anthony Bourdain, the verbal equivalent of a ham bone in the head. Bourdain got the 1st course started yesterday, calling the stars of Food Network cooking "f -. Rey bad for you" and labeled the "most dangerous for the America and Georgia clearly Butterball cooked in its juice on the insults, because she is back today with some words Fightin own. What's she telling the unreserved No Reservations man? PlayKat Von D's Engagement Back on PlaySnooki's Workout Buddy PlayA Kiss and Tell Situation Anthony Bourdain needs to get a life," she fumes to the NY Post's Page 6. You do not have to like my food, or Rachael [Ray]'s, Sandra [Lee]'s and Guy [Fieri]'s. But it's another thing to attack our character. I wake up every morning happy for where I am in life. It's not all about the cooking, but the fact that I can contribute by using my influence to help people all over the country. In the last two years, my partners and I have fed more than 10 million hungry people by bringing meat to food banks. Deen then slams Bourdain for his lack of charitable work and said he's just a moody instigator. My good friends Rachael, Guy and Sandra are the most generous charitable folks I know," she said. "They give so much of their time and money to help the food deprived, sick children and abandoned animals. I've no idea what Anthony has done to contribute besides being irritable. Deen also blasts Bourdain for being a chef to the high-class only. You know, not everyone can afford to pay $fifty-eight for prime rib or $650 for a bottle of wine," she says. "My boosters and I cook for regular families who worry about feeding their kids and paying the bills."

No comments:

Post a Comment