Sunday, August 28, 2011

The Best Artist Person MTV Video Music Awards Tyler the Creator



The Best Artist Person MTV Video Music Awards Tyler the Creator: Tyler, the Creator has described being nominated for a 2011 MTV Video euphony prize as "surreal". The 'Yonkers' rapper spoke to MTV News about his first reaction to the honour, revealing that he was at a meeting with fellow Odd Future members and the group's director when the declaration was made. "We were wish, we were ready to leave. Then the VMA nomination thing came on and I was on my telephone and I was wish, 'Oh crap, I want to watch what wack videos they've this time'," Tyler recalled Then they said my name and. I was like 'What the hell?' I kinda stopped breathing, I was only sitting there. I was kind of shaking. I do not know, it was surreal" Tyler went on to state that while he admires his fellow category nominees  admitting Wiz Khalifa and Kreayshawn he still wants to victory over them, adding: "The 'finest New Artist' thing, that's cool. Wiz is a truly good dude and I have been a fan of his euphony, so if he wins I'll be jolly excited. I wanna acquire that for certain, but Wiz is amazing, I have been listening to him since '08. "Even Kreayshawn, she's cool. So if she wins that too, I'll be jolly stoked. But you know, I wanna win, I am just gonna keep it 100." The 2011 MTV Video Music prizes will take place on Sunday, Aug 28 at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles. Voting for the prizes is open now.The Best Artist Person MTV Video Music Awards Tyler the Creator:

No comments:

Post a Comment