Monday, August 22, 2011

Damian Mcginty Images


Damian Mcginty: Damian McGinty, the Irish heartthrob on the Glee Project,' is the subject of a love crush from former contestant Hannah McIalwain agreeing to audiences in amusement every week and Huffington Post. The Celtic Thunder star is in the last 4 of the projects which will see the achiever have a starring role in the upcoming series. Hannah was imaged clipping Damian's nose hairs in one section, a certain sign she said that she was in love. He perfectly knew I liked him on the show. It was a known reality. It was one of those unspoken things. We have talked about it, we work better as friends. That's what fine friends do. Good friends pluck friends nose hairs. He’s a big guy. We are still really close and he’s going to be one of my finest friends forever. I think it’s kinda funny though: The way they portray it on the show it’s kinda like I am a crazy fangirl that’s just perfectly in love with him. He all admitted to liking me back on camera at one point. I’m not all crazy. I might be a little crazy, but I am not that crazy. Let it be known that Damian McGinty had feelings for this amazing ginger. He’s a big guy. I figure I might as well be honest. I am done with the show so I am not holding anything back now."

No comments:

Post a Comment