Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Jim Carrey is passionate about painting

Washington, Aug 2 : Hollywood actor Jim Carrey has a huge passion for painting and can’t wait to finish promoting his current movie, ‘Mr. Popper’s Penguins’, so he can get back to work on a special piece of art.
Jim Carrey, Mr Popper Penguins
“I paint a lot and this is a huge passion for me. So when I’m not acting, I wake up every morning, have my coffee and I pick up a paint brush,” Contact music quoted him as telling Britain’s OK! Magazine.

“I have a studio in New York. I’ve leaked out a couple of little things here and there.

“I have a painting I’m doing. I can’t wait to get back because I have around five more days work on it. 

“It’s 16ft tall and 12ft wide and it’s a black light painting. It’s viewable in the daylight, but when you turn the black lights on it lights up and people come out of the dark,” he said.

The 49-year-old star also revealed one of his pieces of art could be seen in ‘Mr. Popper’s Penguins’.

“One of my paintings is in the movie - it’s in my TV den,” he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment