Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Julianne Moore feels 'so luck' to still be getting good roles

img
Washington, Aug 2 : Actress Julianne Moore feels she is very lucky to continue to get good movie roles, and doesn’t want to “fall into the ditch of not working”.
Julianne Moore, getting good roles

The 50-year-old actress - who is currently starring in ‘Crazy, Stupid, Love’ with Steve Carell and Ryan Gosling - hopes such roles keep coming so that she is never out of job.

“I feel tremendously grateful. I feel so lucky all the time to have had the opportunities that I’ve had, and that’s what I had hoped would happen when I started acting,” Contact music quoted her as telling Buzzinefilm.com.

“You don’t want to fall into that ditch of not working, so I’m just trying to keep looking ahead and hope that the jobs keep coming,” the Oscar-nominated actress added.

No comments:

Post a Comment