Thursday, August 4, 2011

Lea Michele names Julia Roberts as top choice for 'Glee' cameo

London, August 4 : Lea Michele has revealed that Julia Roberts is the dream guest star she would like to have for a cameo role in her show ‘Glee’.
Julia Roberts,lea michele,Glee


Michele, who plays a talented high school student Rachel Berry in the hit US musical series, hopes the ‘Pretty Woman’ actress will be the next famous face to do a cameo in the show after Gwyneth Paltrow and Britney Spears.

Although the leading lady of ‘Glee’ hopes that Roberts will be next in line, she however admits that she would be “dumbstruck” if she ever had to share a scene with the Oscar winning actress.

“We may not be able to work together because I would get so dumbstruck. There are a few people that I would get like that with. Even now I am getting tongue-tied just thinking about it. I would be a wreck if she were actually standing in front of me,” the Daily Express quoted her as saying.

“It is just too much to think about. It is weird for me when I find myself talking to people that I have watched on the television or in movies all my life. I do get a little starstruck,” she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment