Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Anne Hathaway feels lucky with glamorous wardrobe

Anne Hathaway feels like the "luckiest girl in the world" because she gets to wear lots of glamorous clothes.


Anne Hathaway, Hollywood Gossips, Anne Hathaway Hot, Anne Hathaway
stunning actress - who made seven wardrobe changes while hosting the Oscars in February - says she is in a privileged position because she is able to don so many different outfits during her various film roles. 

She told America's Harper's Bazaar magazine: "I feel like the luckiest girl in the world when I get to wear all theses glamorous clothes. 

"I've become a lot more specific about what I love and why I'm doing it. I got to have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. I wore beautiful clothes." 



The 'Devil Wears Prada' star also revealed she enjoys wearing classics from Isabel Marant and Dame Vivienne Westwood when she is not strolling down a red carpet but doesn't mind not going without clothes when she is working. 

Speaking about scenes she filmed for movie 'Love and Other Drugs', she added: "I don't get hung up on nudity. To me, it was just an extension of who she was. It was real." 

But Anne was able to dress up when co-hosting this year's Academy Awards with '127 Hours' actor James Franco, which she has described as "pure joy". 

She previously said: "I had a blast. I kept waiting to become nervous. Everyone kept asking me, 'Are you nervous?' The whole ride from beginning to end was joy, pure joy."

No comments:

Post a Comment