Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Justin Bieber rules out male fragrance

Justin Bieber has no plans to release a male fragrance because he is more interested in how girls smell.


Hollywood Gossips, Justin Bieber
The 'Baby' singer's debut perfume Someday is for females and although he is not opposed to working on a scent for guys, he thinks it was "smarter" to work on a feminine fragrance because guys always notice when the opposite sex smells good. 

He told ET Canada: "I'm not opposed to [working on a male fragrance] but I'm more into how females smell. 

"Guys are the people smelling the perfume on the girls. It's not the other girls . so I think that's the smarter thing." 

Justin is so happy with Someday - which he was "100 per cent involved in" - he hopes his fans will wear it when they come to his personal appearances. 

He explained: "If I was at a meet-and-greet and smelled this on a certain someone, then I would be like, 'Wow, that smells really good.' " 

Justin also revealed Someday was inspired by achieving your dreams which is why the accompanying commercial features actress Dree Hemingway portraying a fan whose ambition is to meet him. 

He explained to People magazine: "It explains a dream. Someday I will drive a BMW. Someday I will be an astronaut. 

"In the commercial, [co-star Dree's] someday was meeting me. So when she sprayed on the perfume, I appeared in the room and we floated off into this place . that's what I perceive it as."

No comments:

Post a Comment