Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Emma Watson's crush on 'Harry Potter' co-star

Emma Watson's first crush was on her 'Harry Potter' co-star.


Emma Watson, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2, Hollywood Gossips, Emma Watson Crush
The actress – who started as character Hermione Granger in the film franchise ten years ago, when she was aged 11 – admitted to fancying her co-star Tom Felton, who played her on-screen nemesis, Draco Malfoy. 

Emma told Seventeen magazine: "For the first two movies, I had a huge crush on Tom Felton. He was my first crush."



The star - now 21 – said it didn't make things awkward on set, and she is able to laugh about it with Tom, who is now 23. 

She added: "He totally knows. We talked about it - we still laugh about it. We are really good friends now, and that's cool."

Emma – who has recently been romantically linked to her 'The Perks of Being a Wallflower' co-star Johnny Simmon, and has previously dated One Night Only singer George Craig – admitted she is not very good at playing hard to get with boys she likes. 

She added: "I'm a terrible game player. I'm so impatient – it's one of my worst traits!" 

"I'll pretty much say to a guy, 'I like you – let's go hang out.' But my friends are like, 'You can't do that! You have to string this guy along.' 

"And I'm just like, 'No! I won't! I just want to go on the date!' – I definitely haven't figured it out yet."

No comments:

Post a Comment