Friday, June 24, 2011

Marriage doesn't interest me: Rose Byrne

London, June 25 : "Bridesmaids" actress Rose Byrne, who is currently single, is not interested in getting married or having children.


Rose Byrne, Hollywood Gossips, Rose Byrne Marriage

"Marriage doesn't interest me. I have two nephews, so I get to see how fundamentally a baby changes everything. So for now, the nephews will do, thank you," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Byrne as saying.


The 31-year-old also dislikes the attention which she gets from men.


"I went to a concert in LA recently, to see The National. And this guy tried to hit on me, right there, as the band were playing, during a ballad. I told him firmly to take his hands off me and step away. I guess he thought I was some Australian exchange student," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment