Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Jennifer Aniston avoids junk food

Jennifer Aniston stays slim by avoiding junk food.


Jennifer Aniston, Hollywood Gossips, Jennifer Aniston Slim, Jennifer Aniston Secret, Jennifer Aniston Slim body Secret
The 'Horrible Bosses' star insists she doesn't stick to a strict diet to maintain her stunning figure and just limits her intake of fatty meals. 

She said: "I've never been a fanatic when it comes to what I eat. I've always discovered that I can stay fit by avoiding junk foods and eating healthily, while running or exercising regularly. I don't have any formula." 



The 42-year-old actress' favourite exercise is yoga and she works out every day because she feels more energetic after working out. 

She revealed to new! magazine: "I love to do yoga. I have more energy if I can do workout for 20 minutes every day. If I exercise enough I can eat what I want and not worry about my weight or how I look. If I put on a few pounds, I just eat more fish and salads for a week and exercise four or five times a week as opposed to two or three times. The important thing is to stick to a healthy routine. I feel better after a good workout and it gives you more energy for the entire day. I try not to worry or stress about things anymore ¬ I just like to get on with my life."

No comments:

Post a Comment