Friday, June 24, 2011

I don't a feel a need for marriage: Eva Mendes

Washington, June 24 : Actress Eva Mendes seems sure that she will never exchange vows because she considers marriage as an ‘archaic institution’.



Eva Mendes, Hollywood Gossips, Eva Mendes dont want to merry, Eva Mendes don't want to merry

The star who has been dating filmmaker George Augusto for almost a decade has admitted that she is in no rush to make the relationship official.

“I don''t a feel a need for marriage. I think it''s really archaic... I''m not very traditional,” Contactmusic quoted the ‘Hitch’ actress as saying.

“I have no traditional ties to the idea of marriage but what I do love is a very strong union, commitment, spiritual commitment and, of course, family and love... but marriage, I just think it''s not for me,” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment