Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Friends with Benefits


Friends with Benefits: Friends with benefits still one of my most anticipated movies coming this summer, as it is apparently not a comedy, I begin to worry the trailers give all the best jokes. I hate the feeling of sitting in a theater and hearing the audience laugh at a line very well, knowing they have seen 100 times in the trailer and was just laughing because they think they should. From the looks of it friends with benefits will be quite amusing that there are many more to come, the trailer wasn't revealed, but a couple more stories, jokes now seems in an international trailer that appeared online and you see below. I am torn, because it's a great trailer showing off a lot of truly funny moments, but again, that's 4 or 5 more jokes that won't be fresh once you see the film. I do not think director Will Gluck is as committed to the improvisational comedy style as Bridesmaids director Paul Feig, but I am hoping perhaps the trailer are taking a note from that movie, showing off a bunch of alternate jokes that do not actually appear in the film. However, this romantic comedy starring Mila Kunis and Justin Timberlake are still high on my list of things that make me happy I predict this summer. Check out the trailer below and look in America Theaters July 22.

No comments:

Post a Comment