Saturday, September 10, 2011

Alyssa Campanella, Miss Universe 2011 Should Win


Alyssa Campanella, Miss Universe 2011 Should Win: United States of America! United States of America. I usually make a lot of 'Va', team, go. " Kinda Girl, and even less a fan of beauty contests, especially when small children dressed as prostitutes involved. BUT, having said that, I cannot think of an appropriate person to win the Miss Universe, the game is Monday, September 12th, as Alyssa Campanella, Miss USA 2011. Only a day after the anniversary of 10 years 9, 11.Come on; give it up for Miss USA. I'm not the only one rooting for Campanella even people who follow these things, you must wait at least make the top 4 and I hope he does. For me, he proved himself a player in royalties to the Miss USA contest, when he gave the most non Commital, no-ways-those who can-do-crime-at-large this is the answer to your question, regarding the legalization of marijuana. (The result: It also is opposed, he is both.) Hell, this girl maybe even a future in politics! Seriously, I do not think deserves the crown and Campanella. It's just too cute-as-a-button! And when was the last time we had a Miss Universe red Warning. "I told you I do not follow the show, because I know he could have last year, why not reverted to back winner’s ginger. For other participants, the word channel Miss Panama, Sheldy Saez, Miss Albania Xhesika Barberie and Campanella could give a run for its money. But of course, you never know with these things. Me personally, I scrolled up and down by the headshots of the participants on the official website of the festival for what seemed like hours, and instead of helping me narrow my choices down to a few favorites, made experience I can only describe as lip gloss and hairspray which is the brain freeze. That makes sense, really, because they are all beautiful girls and probably everyone should win. So I have to go back to my original logic: Alyssa Campanella was crowned Miss Universe, as this year, this week, the U.S. deserves a bouquet of flowers and a tiara. Alyssa Campanella, Miss Universe 2011 Should Win.


No comments:

Post a Comment