Monday, September 12, 2011

Miss Angola Leila Lopes Won The Miss Universe 2011

Miss Angola Leila Lopes Won The Miss Universe 2011: Leila Lopes Angola was crowned Miss Universe late Monday. The Lopes 25 is the first Miss Universe of Angola. She knocked on 88 participants from other countries to win the title of the election of 60 year history. And it was a question of beauty that helped her take the crown. When asked what the physical traits are, it would change, Lopes said, "God thank you, I am very happy with the way God created me, and I would not change anything." She added: "I see myself as a woman, endowed with an inner beauty that I had many wonderful principles of my family and I intend to follow for the rest of my life." The first runner after Lopes was 23 years Olesia Stefano in Ukraine, followed by Priscilla Machado of Brazil, where the competition took place. Lopes replace last year's Miss Universe, Ximena Navarrete of Mexico. Miss Universe is co-owned by Donald Trump and NBC. Miss Angola Leila Lopes Won The Miss Universe 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment