Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Michelle Williams, Marilyn Monroe For Transformation "My Week With Marilyn"

Michelle Williams, Marilyn Monroe For Transformation "My Week With Marilyn": All natural beauty, Michelle Williams, best known roles, it seems, have a great need for some sort of major change. "Brokeback Mountain" needed a kind of rustic Western look, while "The Meek Cutoff," has done so well, utilitarian ruggedness of the 19th century added challenge of a designer wardrobe. He is now filming "OZ: a great and powerful", in a good witch Glinda's magic, wings and fairy dust, it will certainly be significant. Already last year, "Blue Valentine" has been pronounced weight gain and depressed faces to join her call sheet. For all of his Academy Award nominations and rave, even if none of these tasks can be very equal to its most recent change, will be the end of the month, Michelle Williams, Marilyn Monroe. 31 year actress will complete the star symbol next film, "My Marilyn weeks," the iconoclastic American play is the story of his disastrous experience in 1957 filming "The Princess and the Showgirl," Sir Laurence Olivier. Accepting Monroe to capture its most flamboyant, confident and happy, Williams took a huge responsibility to be the late actor, both physically and mentally. It 'was an intense crash course, tells Vogue, which consists of a multimedia experience for movies, books and music. "I'd go to bed each night with a stack of books next to me", tells the recent history of the magazine cover. "And I fell asleep to the movie about it. It was like when you were a kid and want to put a book under your pillow hope you get it by osmosis." Learn the role, especially such a nuanced, is the most important one for acting, but the public image of Monroe was so attached to his appearance that his inner self. She was a star of a bygone era that celebrated women's bodies more to more natural shapes, which required the small Williams to add weight to create the famous curves. When she tells the magazine that the weight went to her face instead, and so all she has taught both Monroe, she had to pad the hips to acquire the body. However, the modest Williams were usually a certain transformation in the appearance and power in the paper. "But I remember a time that suits everyone as Marilyn and walk my training in my restless sound practice," the magazine said Williams. "There were three or four men gathered around a truck, and I remember seeing that had come to see me and feel they were watching me go - for the first time I saw a an idea of ​​the pleasure it might have on this kind of attention. Not pleasure, but I thought my pleasure and I, Oh, maybe Marilyn felt when walking on the beach "The film will make its world debut at the Film Festival in New York. His new relationship drama, "Take this waltz" founded in Toronto the weekend, if not present.

No comments:

Post a Comment