Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Christina Hendricks Upstages Sarah Jessica Parker Falls On Red Carpet

Christina Hendricks Upstages Sarah Jessica Parker Falls On Red Carpet: Sarah Jessica Parker is used to being the center of attention with its striking statements, but all eyes were on Christina Hendricks on through Monday night to his blockbuster-sized bust. The star of Mad Men has had to play second fiddle to the premiere in New York from Parker's new film, I do not know how she does it, but a low-cut Vivienne Westwood dress that barely covered the cleavage Hendrick assured that it completely overshadowed Petite Sex and the City actress in every way. In sharp contrast to the dress of 36 years, Hendrick slinky satin that featured his best asset, bar Parker, 46, a conservative, but elegant long black dress that has not attracted the attention of anyone. The women both star in the new comedy, I Don't Know How She Does It, with Sarah Jessica playing the lead role of Kate Reddy, a finance executive who juggles a high pressure job while looking after her two children, and Christina playing the back-up role of Allison Henderson. The buxom redhead has openly talked about her body issues and huge bust, and says she is extremely comfortable with her weight despite being deemed fat by Hollywood standards “I guess my mother raised me well. It was very festive in your body. I've never heard once said," I feel fat, "Hendricks told CNN.com in 2010." When I was modeling me the first time I went to Italy had cappuccino every day, and I gained 15 pounds. And I felt great! I undress in front of the mirror and say, 'Oh, I see myself as a woman. "And I felt good and I have never tried to lose, because I liked it," he said.


No comments:

Post a Comment