Thursday, September 8, 2011

The Green Bay Packers, Football Outsiders


The Green Bay Packers, Football Outsiders: Football Outsiders Annual Almanac, the essential guide for the 2011 season, the book that correctly predicted nine of the 12 teams in the playoffs last year, fully updated with post-lockout freedom and occupation, is back to the sale as a PDF or as a printed book. While I find the printed directory awkward, I prefer to browse around while I watch ESPN. And I am more likely to come across a random page of a book. But I like the PDF is almost $ 10 cheaper (and delivered immediately). I had the opportunity to ask Mike Tani few questions after reading the chapter, he wrote to the Green Bay Packers for their 2011 edition. The Green Bay Packers, Football Outsiders.

No comments:

Post a Comment