Monday, September 12, 2011

Bradley Cooper lacked confidence when he grew up, because "it looked like the girl," and played the cello.

Bradley Cooper lacked confidence when he grew up, because "it looked like the girl," and played the cello.: The actor is one of the biggest stars in Hollywood and has earned a reputation of playing very sexy, misbehaving characters. However, Bradley revealed that it took years to build your self-esteem. "It's a good question," he told GQ asked why he did not trust his youth. "It may not look like the rest of my family, my mother was Italian yj" I had blonde hair and blue eyes, brown hair and brown eyes no. I was pretty as a child and I felt that wasn’t particularly manly and that plagued me for years. I didn’t have that rough-and-tumble upbringing. My uncles and cousins were all cops and firemen while I was taking cello lessons. “I wasn’t good looking, but pretty in the wrong ways, in my mind I looked like a girl.” The 36-year-old star has attracted fans all over with world with his toned physique and handsome face. Bradley agrees it is ironic that after struggling for years with his appearance, he chose a career which demands good looks. However, he insists that acting requires more than a pretty face. "Yes, that's pretty scary because I do not see this," he replied when asked to work in an industry that focuses on beauty. "As for my relationship with the company and the roles that I go for anything based on my looks at all, if I took my shirt, you do not want to photograph.”

No comments:

Post a Comment