Sunday, September 11, 2011

Twin Towers, I Love You, Icon of the Day

Twin Towers, I Love You, Icon of the Day: I do not always take care of you. Then I saw the first plane hit you I would never be without you. My heart is broken 3649 times since that day. Once a day since, you went away. I have many memories of your majesty. It was as if the beautiful orange and pink sunsets with the blue sky seems agitated still behind was created just to show you. And behind the bright blue sky ever, I saw you fall. If I had not lived in Bombay during the summer before I would not have recognized the smell of burning flesh, who took over from the days and months. Felt so cold wind blew dead in December and the nightmare forever, I had hoped. Friends came and went in my ceiling walk like zombies, as if we would get our innocence, but he had disappeared, but only for a short time.
I went to live in Paris in 2002 for a year to cry. I realized that I loved you the first time that I saw when I was twelve. You were so deeply a part of my life. When I returned, the people of New York have done something incredible. They moved forward. Your beautiful symbolism of the arrogance of a man who makes us wants to be more than we, to live. Every newborn, tulip spring, or the High Line, I always feels your presence. Each Gates, Armory Show, or the Farmers Market, life is much sweeter because when I see it is through memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment