Saturday, September 24, 2011

The wanda sykes

The wanda sykes: Wanda Sykes appears on the Ellen DeGeneres Show this Monday, and shared a few serious personal information, and talk show hostess: a breast has been double-After discovering she had breast cancer during the surgery. 47-year-old comedian was having a breast reduction after years of discomfort on the chest large. "This was in February. I went to the reduction. I was really big boobs and I got tired of knocking stuff over. Every time we eat. Oh, Lord. I had to carry everywhere I go stick Tide. It wasn’t until after the reduction that in the lab work, the pathology, that they found that I had DCIS “ductal carcinoma in situ” in my left breast. I was very, very lucky because DCIS is basically stage-zero cancer. So I was very lucky. According to People, Sykes has a family history of breast cancer and decided that having both breasts removed was her best option.  She told DeGeneres “It sounds scary up front, but what do you want? Do you want to wait and not be as fortunate when it comes back and it’s too late?” The Emmy Award-winner was initially hesitant about coming forward with her ordeal: “I was like, I don’t know, should I talk about it or what? How many things could I have? I’m Black, then Lesbian. I can’t be the poster child for everything, At least with the LGBT issues we get a parade, we get a float, it’s a party. “But” I was real hesitant about doing this, because I hate walking. I got a lot of [cancer] walks coming up.”The wanda sykes:

No comments:

Post a Comment