Monday, September 12, 2011

Casey Anthony Parents, Dr. Phil: "I Know Caylee Is No Longer With Us"

Casey Anthony Parents, Dr. Phil: "I Know Caylee Is No Longer With Us": Dr. Phil holds nothing back during the first interview with Casey Anthony's parents, George and Cindy, when their daughter was acquitted of murdering their daughter and Caylee RadarOnline.com has a new clip. In excerpts from Dr. Phil show Monday interview today, shows exercises Cindy him a chilling message on MySpace, she sent 12 days before she called 911 to report Caylee missing. "My Caylee is missing. She came into my life unexpectedly, as she left me. Jealousy has taken away, the jealousy of a person who should be grateful for all the love and support, "reads the message.  "This mother gave chance after chance to change his daughter, but more lies, more deception." Cindy says Dr. Phil does not mean that figuratively, and only 31 days had passed, that he really knew Caylee was missing. "Caylee was missing in my heart that day. He was not physically dispersed, and in this sense, because I thought I knew where he was," Cindy said. "Casey wanted to know how much it hurt. And I thought she was purposely keeping Caylee away from me.” When asked about the smell in the trunk of Casey’s car, that both of her parents admitted to smelling, and prosecutors claimed was Caylee’s decaying body, Cindy and George had no explanation for Dr. Phil. “Truthfully, to this day I don’t know. To be honest,” Cindy said. “Do you want to believe Caylee was back there? I don’t want to believe it. But I’m going by what investigators have told me,” George said. “All I know is that Caylee’s not with us anymore. I know that, I know that. "Dr. Phil told Matt Lauer on the Today Show that he felt both Casey's parents had a great distain for the defense team, who made numerous allegations about the family Anthony and George, especially ". George would never put ourselves in those six months not knowing where Caylee was, if he knew where Caylee, "Cindy said." Because I saw his heart break every day, and I looked so busy it was. "Interview with Dr. Phil with Cindy and George will be broadcast in two parts on Tuesday, September 13 and Wednesday, September 14.

No comments:

Post a Comment