Thursday, September 22, 2011

X Factor America: Former Drug addict Chris Rene makes a deal with the judges

X Factor America: Former Drug addict Chris Rene makes a deal with the judges: Chris Rene won his debut at the first X Factor last night in the American series. The human waste 28, is the son of a father of two and a half a year and admitted he was desperate for success on the show as "this competition could open many doors" for him. He added: I want to be on stage, singing for people to make money I am done with the transportation of garbage, it's time to entertain America. Singer Santa Cruz, California, told the judges that he had only had rehabilitation and has been clean for 70 days and what wins X Factor mean to him, he continued: It would mean the world, especially it means stability for me and my son and my family. “I have this disease called addiction. The shame and the guilt just got to me, it just totally broke me. There is always a chance and there is always a choice. Instead of doing nothing, I want my son to see me singing on stages, because life is too precious to waste.” Chris then gave an impressive rendition of a self-penned song, titled ‘Young Homie’ for the panel. The track was obviously based on his own life and the soulful and emotional rendition was really quite moving. As well as mentioning the fact that he’s been clean for two months, one of the lines also said: "Young people look at you trippin homie outlook on life, such as how did I do wrong?" The judges loved the performance and the public including Chris gave a standing ovation for his efforts. Comments of judges: Simon Cowell: always be my favorite feeling in the world is when I sit in this chair and I meet a star for the first time. There is something about you and what I like about that is that maybe you need the show, maybe we need you. But we have a deal here that if we put you through, for you and your son, we’re staying on the right track yeah? There’s no breaking that. Paula Abdul: You are a bright light, you lit us all up. You are so talented words can’t articulate. Nicole Scherzinger: Let me tell you something, yeah honey I’m tripping on you! I’m serious. I can’t even describe your talent. I guess you’ve got The X Factor! L.A Reid: I worked with some of the biggest hip-hop, Jay Z and Kanye West all my boys that they would be proud of me today to tell you that you are the truth. I'll give you a yes, but you have to stay right. Four of the so later and Chris had earned a place in bootcamp. Watch his audition below and tell us, do you think he can do shows? Leave your comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment