Thursday, September 8, 2011

Soulja Boy Deplores the Armed Forces

Soulja Boy Deplores the Armed Forces: Twenty one years, rapper Soulja Boy recently released a video of a song with lyrics about the military offensive in the event that were inspired by military personnel and veterans to petition for his music banned from bases across the country " F - k the FBI  f - k all Army troops Pan Bitch, be your own man  I'm flying through the clouds,  the green as I am Peter "Hit a new track titled" Let's be realistic, " which was broadcast on Labor Day. This morning, the rapper whose real name is DeAndre Cortez Way a sincere apology by Global, Grind. "As an artist, I let my words get the better of me. Sometimes there are things we feel, what we mean, and when we put them on paper and talking loudly, that can go wrong," he wrote in a statement. "When I expressed my frustration with the U.S. military, not only my words come out wrong, was wrong to even talk. So, I am writing this to give my sincere apology to all U.S. military service members and their families, who were hurt the most recent in my book. “He added:" Many people in this country have difficulty making ends meet, and I think a lot of what if we had never gone to war. Where would our economy? Our schools, our school and work after the programs, on the streets? "Sounds like a rapper are a perspective, many of the soldiers might even agree. But how did all that translates to" F All of the Army Corps? "We would propose that the next time you try to use the song Soulja Boy to make social commentary, should take the time to do another - and perhaps a third  a draft text this would ensure that, before a viral video that passes His ideas are not “out wrong." Soulja Boy Deplores the Armed Forces





No comments:

Post a Comment