Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Lady Antebellum Hillary to draw some "Strings" for her wedding

Lady Antebellum Hillary to draw some "Strings" for her wedding: Lady Antebellum a leading lady Hillary Scott has a lot on his mind these days leaving the group's tour of the night. The 25-year planning her upcoming marriage to drummer Chris Tyrrell "Love and Theft, Edens Edge" and is surprisingly surprised by what music to choose from for the big day. "Certainly there will be a live band at the reception, of course. However, for the ceremony, I have not really decided yet," said CMT. "I love strings, so maybe a string quartet? But then I'll probably end up asking some friend that we have in the industry. I haven't asked him yet, so I don't want to say it out loud. But I have someone in mind that I love very much and am dear to Chris that I'm thinking about asking." Although she's getting ready to become a responsible wife, it was only a few years ago that the Nashville native was illegally sneaking into bars but she insists it was for a good cause. "I was 20 and it was always an issue on the road, like, 'I don't know if Hillary's gonna be able to get in!'" she recalls to Entertainment Weekly of the band's early gigs playing in 21-and-over establishments. "And one of his friends Charles and Dave had a replacement ID, and used to get in was stopped again, however, in Athens, Georgia. Do not do that, children!" With a true identity in hand Hillary, with acolytes Dave Haywood Charles Kelley, will kick off their tour the Night, November 11th in Knoxville, Tennessee, his new album "We Own the Night," will be available on Tuesday, September 13. Check their concert schedule here.

No comments:

Post a Comment