Monday, February 28, 2011

wonderlic sample test


wonderlic sample test: This News is currently about wonderlic sample test, the above question comes from the sample test for the Wonderlic cognitive ability test (formerly known as the Wonderlic Personnel Test). For those interested to take the timed test sample of ten questions, The Wonderlic is obtained each year thousands of free media publicity in the NFL Scouting Combine time, where the test was administered to NFL draft hopefuls since the 1970s. There are the usual ongoing debate about the value (or lack thereof) using the test to evaluate the potential of pro football. Each year, he received special attention when scores inevitably leak revealed that one of the stars scored particularly low. And there is always the mention required punter Pat McInally (Harvard) - the only player to ever score a perfect 50 on the question 50, the test 12 minutes. We conclude this post with a single question, no quiz-time. Which statement below does Pat McInally do about the Wonderlic test 1 "So for me, this thing Wonderlic has got to be the coolest of the cool? I waited six minutes just to be cool about it and then ran through it. I'm sure that if I thought I missed a lot of them so my advice: go as fast as possible and do instinctively. 2 It really did look like an easy test at the time. One of the reasons I did so well is because I do not think it mattered. So I think I do not feel any pressure at all. It was more of a lark, and that's when you do your best. If I took it 100 times, I'd probably never do that again. I did not find until years later that he hurt me in the draft. 3 "I always felt I was drafted in the fifth round instead of the first or second because I did too well on tests. I was not your typical reader, and I question a lot. It seemed silly to me that we were not allowed to drink water  in practice, for example. 4 "I got to know Charlie Wonderlic after all these years, and it is fun to work with him. One of the objectives of the company is to keep eligible children in high school and college. We try to get the Wonderlic to be part of testing high school athletes for colleges. Wonderlic has a number of tests, one of which relates to the way children do on the SAT, one on the personality test, etc. We are many things college coaches would want to know. It will be interesting to see how it evolves. wonderlic sample test

No comments:

Post a Comment